99 Question's No-One Ever Ask's.

When you've got nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon why not do a tag.
My friend wanted me to do this as a YouTube video but I felt that it would be such a long video, so I thought I'd do it as a blog post instead.
Here we go:

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or  closed?
Don't really mind, it doesn't bother me at all.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, why not, It's included in what you pay!

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out. I can't bare to be tucked in.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No...

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
No, they're just annoying tiny bit's of paper that don't even have a very good stick.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't really use coupons.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Big bear. It could just bite your head off while a swarm of bee's would just sting you, slowly and painfully.

8:Do you have freckles?
Unfortunately, yes. :c

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I try...I have a bit of an awful smile because of my braces.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Not really sure. I have a few.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, I'd loose count too often and then it'd annoy me.

12:Have you ever pee'd in the woods?
No.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
No way O_o

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I always dance. I dance when I eat. I'm so weird.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Always. It sucks, it's just a bad habit.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
Really? Who do you think I am?

17:What size is your bed?
Double.

18:What is your Song of the week?
Ylvis - The Fox. Not because it's good, purely because it's hilarious.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
As-long as it's not like, hot pink.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Not really. Not kiddy one's, but sometimes superhero one's and things like Bobs Burgers.

21:What's your least favourite movie?
I dunno, I don't like quite a few movies. :/

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I'd probably keep it with me at all times, that way no-one could take it.

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Depends what the dinner is or where I am.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Mayonnaise.

25:What is your favourite food?
Crisps or chips. (I'm English, so I do mean two different things).

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Gremlins. Iron Man. Man of Steel. Avengers. LOADS!

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My boyfriend.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
God no.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Not really sure..

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Hahaha, no.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I can't even drive.

33:Ever ran out of gas?
If I did drive, I never would. I have a weird fear of things like that.

34:Favourite kind of sandwich?
Cheese & onion.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Bacon.

36:What is your usual bedtime?
Roughly midnight.

37:Are you lazy?
Yep

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Something scary like a witch. I thing it's stupid how people dress up as non-scary things for Halloween.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I'm an Ox.

40:How many languages can you speak?
One.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nah. If I want a mag, I'll just go out and buy it.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
What?

43:Are you stubborn?
Kind of.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Who? What?

45:Ever watch soap operas?
No.

46:Are you afraid of heights?
I'm mortified.

47:Do you sing in the car?
Yess..

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, not often.

49:Do you dance in the car?
Yes, haha!

50:Ever used a gun?
Yes!

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Never.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes.

53:Is Christmas stressful?
Yes. Buying presents for everyone is hell.

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
No.

55:Favourite type of fruit pie?
Don't know.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I always wanted to design / draw cartoon characters.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
A bit, I used to more than I do now.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah.

59:Take a vitamin daily?
No.

60:Wear slippers?
Nah, I always buy some saying I'm going to wear them but then they just annoy me.

61:Wear a bath robe?
Nah.

62:What do you wear to bed?
PJ's.

63:First concert?
Paramore, B.O.B & FUN.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
None of them, I'm English!

65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.

69:Ever take dance lessons?
I took like two.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No.

71:Can you curl your tongue?
No :c

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope, we don't have them.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
No.

74:Own any record albums?
I don't understand. Do you mean vinyl's? If so - yes, loads.

75:Own a record player?
As I said before, Vinyl? YES.

76:Regularly burn incense?
I don't like incense, I burn candle's a lot though.

77:Ever been in love?
Yes.

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
A lot of people.

79:What was the last concert you saw?
One Direction

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea, but I do love Lipton's peach iced tea.

81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar

83:Can you swim well?
No. ;c

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes?

85:Are you patient?
Not at all.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ.

87:Ever won a contest?
I won a 'guess the amount of paper clips in the jar' at Hobbycraft once.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No..

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Black.

90:Can you knit or crochet?
Nope.

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room.

92:Do you want to get married?
Yes!

93:If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married.

94:Who was your HS crush?
I had a boyfriend throughout.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I don't cry..

96:Do you have kids?
No!!

97:Do you want kids?
I think so.

98:What's your favourite colour?
Green!

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. My friend's.

No comments :

Post a Comment